I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Mascarilla Plus (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Mascarilla Plus is: MAGARI PROJECT SL, provided with NIF: B-12781811 and registered in: MERCANTILE REGISTRY OF IBIZA with the following registry data: VOLUME 221 BOOK 220 FOLIO 186 SHEET IB-9368 INSCRIPTION 2, whose representative is: Ramón María Rodríguez Rallo (hereinafter, Data Controller). His contact details are as follows:
Address: URB.ROCA LLISA -EDIF. GRAN BARRACUDA 3C. 07819 JESUS (BALEARES)
Phone number +34 651 996 666
Contact Email: administración@magariproject.es
Personal Data Record
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Mascarilla Plus, through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and comply the commitments established between Mascarilla Plus and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills in, or to attend to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Mascarilla Plus are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Mascarilla Plus undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
Personal data is collected and managed by Mascarilla Plus in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Mascarilla Plus, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well how to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Los datos personales solo serán retenidos durante el tiempo mínimo necesario para los fines de su tratamiento y, en todo caso, únicamente durante el siguiente plazo: , o hasta que el Usuario solicite su supresión.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Google Analytics - Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Hosting. WEBEMPRESA, C / Almagro 11 6th 7th 1. 28010 Madrid (MADRID)
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data in a lawful way by Mascarilla Plus. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Mascarilla Plus undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid accidental destruction, loss or alteration or illicit personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, since Mascarilla Plus cannot guarantee the unenforceability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the person in charge of the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Mascarilla Plus and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Mascarilla Plus is treating their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Mascarilla Plus has carried out or carries out, as well as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Derecho de supresión (“el derecho al olvido”): Es el derecho del Usuario, siempre que la legislación vigente no establezca lo contrario, a obtener la supresión de sus datos personales cuando estos ya no sean necesarios para los fines para los cuales fueron recogidos o tratados; el Usuario haya retirado su consentimiento al tratamiento y este no cuente con otra base legal; el Usuario se oponga al tratamiento y no exista otro motivo legítimo para continuar con el mismo; los datos personales hayan sido tratados ilícitamentemente; los datos personales deban suprimirse en cumplimiento de una obligación legal; o los datos personales hayan sido obtenidos producto de una oferta directa de servicios de la sociedad de la información a un menor de 14 años. Además de suprimir los datos, el Responsable del tratamiento, teniendo en cuenta la tecnología disponible y el coste de su aplicación, deberá adoptar medidas razonables para informar a los responsables que estén tratando los datos personales de la solicitud del interesado de supresión de cualquier enlace a esos datos personales.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment. Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their treatment by Mascarilla Plus.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the Profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Así pues, el Usuario podrá ejercitar sus derechos mediante comunicación escrita dirigida al Responsable del tratamiento con la referencia “RGPD-www.mascarillaplus.com“, especificando:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: URB.ROCA LLISA -EDIF. GREAT BARRACUDA 3C. 07819 JESUS (BALEARIC ISLANDS)
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Mascarilla Plus, and which are therefore not operated by Mascarilla Plus. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).